Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
- Remembering your search settings
- Remembering if we have already asked you certain questions (e.g. you declined to use our app or take our survey)
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
- YouTube – to embed videos relating to our products and/or services
- eventbrite – to promote and register for DOD events and webinars
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily “Like” or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
- hupso.com [static.hupso.com] – these are share buttons to help you share content from our website on social channels.
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
How to delete/turn off cookies in your browser
|We use Google Analytics to gain insight into how visitors interact with the site. We use this data to improve and enhance user experience and roll out future changes with new and returning visitors in mind. The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers. If you opt out your experience of the site will not change. However, we will be unable to anonymously analyse your use of the website and make appropriate improvements. More information on Google Analytics and cookiesOpt out of Google Analytics|